InFocus, the American OEM formed in strategic partnership with Foxconn, has announced the launch of InFocus EPIC 1, the first from the EPIC line of smartphones, in India.
The EPIC 1 boasts of a full metal body design, accentuated by a brushed-metal finish and curved back with refined edges. It comes with a 360-degree recognition based fingerprint scanner that also lets you click selfies with just a tap. The EPIC 1 also packs in an IR Blaster which allows you to use the smartphone as a remote control for your home appliances, including TVs and set-top boxes.
InFocus EPIC 1 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LTPS display | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Deca-core MediaTek MT6797M | Mali T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB | Expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16MP | f/2.0 aperture | Hybrid PDAF | Dual-color LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP | f/1.8 aperture | 82-degrees wide view angle
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 8.4mm
- Weight: ~160g
Priced at ₹12,999 ($ 195), the InFocus EPIC 1 will be available in gold color exclusively on Amazon.in starting October 25. At this price, the EPIC 1 is the most affordable deca-core processor smartphone in the country.